Have you ever had a heating and cooling problem, and were left wondering who to call? Did you reach for the Yellow Pages and start making phone calls in hope that someone who you have never met and/or done business with will answer and come to your rescue. We call it playing yellow page roulette.
According to independent studies it happens on a daily basis to hundreds of homeowners across America. Don’t let this happen to YOU! As one of Cool Breeze Air Systems’ valued member of a Cooling & Heating service plan, we make every possible effort to ensure your Peace of Mind. We accomplish this for our greater Tucson, AZ area customers by providing the best possible service within a reasonable amount of time.
Keep Your Unit Running Efficiently Year Round with a “Cooling & Heating” Service Plan
The benefit of being a member of Cooling & Heating service plan gives your HVAC System complete protection. Please review of our Cooling & Heating service plan today and call us with any questions. To purchase any one of our Comfort plans, call us today at 1-844-550-5300 and start saving time and money!
Louisiana State University found that consumers could save about $30 per month just by making sure that their air conditioning system is cleaned and serviced regularly!
Cooling & Heating service plan includes:
- No trip charge for service calls
- Never any overtime charges including weekends and holidays
- Priority Service in case of equipment break-downs
- Emergency Equipment Replacement available
- FREE 20 point check up on your heating and cooling system
- FREE condenser coil cleaning. (One time per year)
- 20% off all parts & labor rates when repair services are required.
- 10% off all NEW equipment.
- Extend the life of your system by up to 5-years
- FREE 30 day labor warranty on all parts
- FREE lifetime replacement on parts (Excludes Compressor, Heat Exchanger, Coils, Filters & Equipment cabinets)
- Routine maintenance keeps your systems factory warranties in effect
- FREE program transfer when you sell your home
- FREE in-home system energy analysis performed by one of our Professional Comfort Consultants giving you up-to-date information on how to save money and energy in your home